Jaipur Hospital is a leading integrated healthcare delivery provider. Jaipur Hospital is driven by the vision of becoming a global leader in the integrated healthcare delivery space and the larger purpose of saving and enriching lives through clinical excellence. Jaipur Hospital was the first multi specialty corporate hospital in the state of Rajasthan . The aim for establishing the hospital was to provide comprehensive and excellent medical care in all specialties at affordable price.
Jaipur Hospital has set a benchmark in Orthopaedic and Cardiac Care with its path breaking work over the last few years. Today, it is recognized as a centre of excellence providing the latest technology in joint replacement surgery, arthroscopy, cardio thoracic & vascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology like Angiography and Angioplasty, Neurosurgery etc. The department are backed by strong and efficient intensive and critical care units..
Jaipur hospital has a vast pool of talented and experience team of doctors who further supported by a team of highly qualified, experienced and dedicated support staff and cutting edge technology.
Jaipur Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital situated at Near SMS Stadium , Lal Kothi, Tonk Road, Jaipur, 302015 (Rajasthan) and is a unit of Sharma East India Hospitals and Medical Research Limited, which is a public limited company incorporated in 1989. The Company is listed with Bombay Stock Exchange Limited.
The Company is primarily engaged in the business of providing medical & healthcare services and is running a multi-specialty hospital in the name and style of Jaipur Hospital at Lal Kothi, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The CIN of the Company is L85110RJ1989PLC005206
The Registered Address of the Company is Jaipur Hospital, Near SMS Stadium , Lal Kothi, Tonk Road, Jaipur, 302015 (Rajasthan)
The ISIN of the Company is “INE465H01012” and the Scrip Code at BSE Ltd. is 524548 (SHARMEH)
The Email ID of the Company is firstname.lastname@example.org
Expertise with Jaipur Hospital
- Clinical team par excellence
- Nursing Care: – A team of professionally trained staff serve patients with compassion, respect and integrity. Nursing has always been the backbone of medical services offered by Jaipur Hospitals.
- Joint Replacement and Advanced Trauma Centre
- Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery Department.
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Department
- Hospital has all ventilated wards, waiting space, OPD and private rooms. Presently we are providing following Indoor facilities:
- Operation Theatres with Laminar air flow system
- Super Deluxe Rooms
- Private Rooms (Air conditioned)
- Semi Private Ward
- Critical Care Unit (C.C.U)
- Intensive critical care unit (I.C.U)
- High Dependency Unit (H.D.U)
- Cardiac Thoracic Recovery and Rehabilitation unit
- Nursery (I.C.N.U)
- General Ward (Centrally Air cooled)
- Radial Lounge
AT A GLANCE
Our mission is to improve the quality of health care and become the most revered healthcare service provider.
To create a world-class integrated healthcare delivery system, entailing the finest medical skills combined with compassionate patient care.Jaipur Hospital is driven by the vision of becoming a regional leader in the integrated healthcare delivery space and the larger purpose of saving and enriching lives through clinical excellence.
- Patient Centricity: Commit to ‘best outcomes and experience’ for our patients. Treat patients and their caregivers with compassion, care and understanding. Our patients’ needs will come first.
- Integrity: Be principled, open and honest. Model and live our ‘Values’. Demonstrate moral courage to speak up and do the right things.
- Teamwork: Proactively support each other and operate as one team.Respect and value people at all levels with different opinions, experiences and backgrounds. Put organization needs’ before department / self interest.
- Ownership: Be responsible and take pride in our actions.Take initiative and go beyond the call of duty. Deliver commitment and agreement made.
- Innovation: Continuously improve and innovate to exceed expectations. Adopt a ‘can-do’ attitude.Challenge ourselves to do things differently.